Monday 10 June 2013

Dear Owls, i'm losing.

Dear Owls, 

I don't know if you've heard, but i'm loosing. I'm loosing hope in whatever i have left to believe in. 
As i said, job hunting isn't going so great, and every time i find something, it gets messed up. This very time, it didn't smash down because of my age, it was because of people around me not agreeing to the idea. I still do not know how to overcome this one, and i think i can't this time. This time, i'm loosing. 

I want to do so much, i want to contribute much more than what i'm giving now, but how can i if i'm restricted? I can't. 
I'm loosing my brain from how much thinking i have been doing about nothing. Yes, i'm thinking about nothing (as usual) 
Dubai in summer is going to be hot
And no, not supermeganfoxyawesome hot. i mean like heat, sweat, humid, smelly, sticky, ridiculous heat that'll eventually drive me crazy. Also, it'll probably give me enough nose bleeds to donate to the people in Africa.

Well, i'm off to study accounting. It's my last IGCSE and i hope it goes better than all that has been on. Hope i don't lose my marks too, or my grade. 
Enough is enough. 
(that was deep)

Yours with no finish line -get it, because i lost?
Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Yoshi Blinking