Monday 1 July 2013

Dear Owls, this book!

Dear Owls, 

I've currently been handed a book on my birthday and needless to say, i've been completely hooked! I haven't put it down, it's even a hassle when i have to go to sleep but i urge myself another 5 minutes which end up keeping me till 3 or 4 am. This hook is reckless given that i have to work (for my father)the very next day at 8am! Today, for example, i woke at 9 dissolved into my bed, begging the universe another minute for rest my eyes. 
There's a metro that takes me to my dad's office, but there's a good 30 minute walk in between that distance and today i scurried from it. I begged my mother to take me with her and off we went. 
It was today that my sleep got the best of me and one of the employers caught me stealing a nap off my duty. She didn't report me or anything but we both know she was thinking it. 
I don't really like work very much. It's boring and not what i wanted in the first place. I wanted a place where i could interact with people, but lately it's just been the computer, the cubicle and moi all in one little office in the middle of Dubai. 
For all of you out there who actually give a shit about the book i'm totally in love with, it's 'The Fault in Our Stars' most of you just smiled, the others frowned thinking, not her  too. The thing is, this book got so much hype on Tumblr, i pleaded my heart i wouldn't have a liking towards it.
My theory on, 'everything that starts with a hype, end horribly wrong' is in fact false (just this time though) 
Once i'm done with the book, i'll most certainly post a review about it on:

I hope this blog helps someone out one day. It sure did help me, in more ways i thought was possible. 

Until next time, 
owl's friend.

I'm just wondering here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Yoshi Blinking