Monday 13 April 2015

Poem || Lines.

Along the lines of good and bad,
I choose the tangent crossing.
I choose to be both of two,
Commit the murder, but without watching

Along the lines of good and bad,
I did not like the line.
I wanted all that evil offered,
Whilst being kind.

Along the lines of good and bad,
I was on the edge.
To tip into the boiling sin
But surfing on a sledge

Along the lines of good and bad
There still is not a cure
To want to be so wicked
With a heart so pure

So what does one do now?
What does one say?
When all that the world is reaching for
Is a little too cliché

I want to be a rebel
That draws inside the lines
That makes the picture perfect
But not be so confined

Along the lines of good and bad
I pleaded to be unique
To be the angel that I am
But not seem so weak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Yoshi Blinking