Wednesday 1 April 2015

Dear Owls, something good.

Dear Owls, 

For the longest time, things haven't been going my way and they still aren't, but I'm changing my look on things. If I don't pick my shit up, it's just going to make everything smell really bad. 

Besides, this blog could use a little 'happy'. 

One of my older poems was called "Heart Attack" 
My latest one is called "Heart Beat" 

Something good is going to happen, and if it doesn't, I'll make my own fate. 

You're always, 
 Me.

Ps: If you're reading this, I want to thank you. This blog doesn't really work if nobody's reading it. No matter who you are and what snack you're binging on or what twisted destiny caused you to click on my blog and read it; thank you. 
You're welcome to send me an email if you're feeling generous. Tell me how the weather is in your side of town, or not. There's nothing like hiding behind a computer screen... I should know, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Yoshi Blinking