Saturday 9 August 2014

Dear Owls, summer lists.

Dear Owls, 


There is no right and wrong in any situation, there is only what happens in the end. 

If something happened in the past, then I guess you should just accept is as another event to jot down in your life. Never spend your time blaming yourself or others. 
And oh how I wish I could take my own advice.

I have made a list of all the things I want to do before summer ends. I don't want to mop about the house and pretend I don't have a life, because I do. From the hours of 10pm to 3am, I've got the time to myself. Apart from reading a book, and blogging (of course), I've decided to focus on story writing too. Also, I've also decided to go swimming, finally, after all these years I've stopped. We've got a swimming pool on the 2nd floor of our building, and it's got a wonderful atmosphere to it. Plus, they always say "put your sadness in sport"- so I guess that's what I'm going to do. Not that I'm sad or anything. I've just got a lot going on in my head that I need to keep out of the way. Or maybe process more clearly. Right now, all I know is, I'm a mess. I need to shape things up before Uni starts because I am not going with a preoccupied mind. 
I've also decided I'll watch a lot of Ellen DeGeneres because she cures my heart. I can't help but laugh at least once during her show; it's like chicken soup for my tears. I've also bought a Journal, and that's where I'm going to put all my cinema tickets, receipts, tissue from places I've been to and write a tiny note under it saying who it is I went with and how it was. I figured instead of just dumping everything in my treasure box (aka; the box I put all the things that remind me of amazing times (cinema tickets, bday invites, an old glove, etc...) and people) I'll just tape them in this Journal. I'll post a photo of how adorable it is later because procrastination is my bling thing. 

For now I guess I'm just gonna try and be as positive as possible. If there's anything I feel I got out of today, it's that the 'negative me' wasn't doing anyone any good. I just wish I'd focused on that sooner. 

Well my owls, I guess this is it. 
Also, if you could go back in time and tell the past me not to buy the liquid eyeliner by Rimmel London that'll be great thanks. Such a waste of money, I could have bought something I can actually use. This eyeliner is so easy to put on, but it slips like a bitch on a banana peal. 
I guess it's true what they say about easy things. 

"If it's easy, it won't be worth it and if it's worth it, it won't come easy"

Until next time, 
Hoe hoe hoe, and a silly summer. -the sequel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Yoshi Blinking