Saturday 16 August 2014

Dear Owls, I'm back!

Dear Owls, 


I have missed coming here for refuge. Unfortunately, I think I've lost a lot of readers because of my hiatus. But I had to leave for a little while. If no one noticed, that's super, if you did then I'm terribly sorry. I was actually fixing up a lot of things on the page. Here are the things I fixed, which I'd love if you'd keep your eye out for them. 

About me section:
I now have a whole section about myself- as egotistic as it seems. It's on the right hand side of my blog, and it covers the minor details about myself. Not too much though, don't wanna get crazy. In addition to the about-me-section, I've also added my email on the left hand side of blog for anyone looking into emailing me any time you feel like it. Some feedback on the page would mean the world. 

Follow me section: 
This is one I've added a very long time ago but hid it somewhere below the blog for some idiotic reason. It's basically a follow button to the blog so you don't lose it in the future. 
Woohoo! 

Weekly Newsletter!! 
Now this is the upgrade I am most excited about! It took me a whole day and night to get it to work because of lagging and copyright issues, la di da dum, but it worked! 
It's on the top of the right side of the blog under the heading "Subscribe below" 
Basically, it's access to my weekly newsletter which you can easily subscribe to for an email every Saturday night on random topics every time, advice and much more! I might even give away organisation printouts that you'd find very useful to have around, in addition to weekly quotes and- gah I'm so excited! 
All you have to do is click on the "Subscribe below" link and put in your email, and confirm your subscription and voila! You'll get a weekly dose of owl for the rest of your living life. 
And, don't worry, if you get bored you can unsubscribe anytime. 
Here's a link if you're lazy: Click Here.

Anyways, I hope you're as fond of the newbies as I am. 

Until next time, 
Me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Yoshi Blinking