Wednesday 21 October 2015

Dear Owls, observer.

Dear Owls, 

It's been a bumpy road from insanity to a more stable insanity. 
This semester, I've been more busy than ever and I like it. Of course those around me will beg to differ because of my mini (understatement) freak-out sessions. However, I like that I'm doing a lot. It's beats doing nothing. I'm in a ton of clubs to which I'll elaborate on later. I'm in 

I want to read more. There are so many stories in books that I don't even know about, that thought kills me on the inside. It literally creeps into my soul and makes me want to pause time. My God, if I could just pause the world for an hour... all the books I can catch up on. 

Each morning, I wake up being grateful. All the stories I read about people around the world, all the problems people face, it gets me so emotional. It makes me want to stop complaining. For a club, I was reading articles about problems around the world and I just keep stumbling on one thing after another. It's like it never stops. 

Tomorrow, I've got a thousand things on hold. I'm so stressed but blessed to have this kind of stress in my life. Sure, I'm screwed if I don't get everything done... but where's the challenge if it's all smooth sailing. 

It's been a while since I've written something on here, but I haven't got much to say really... just an observer these days, watching what life has to throw at everyone else including me. Sometimes you get more lessons out of silence. Sometimes saying something leaves more scars than it should. 

To all those who aren't sure what to say; always speak your mind. Tell the people you know what's on your mind, or at least, tell them the truth. If you can't do that- join me in being an observer- don't say anything.

Yours always,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Yoshi Blinking